East China's Shandong Province is giving full play to its advantages in developing the marine economy as it switches gear to new growth drivers, provincial officials said Tuesday.
No force can ever undermine China's status, or stop the Chinese people and nation from marching forward, President Xi Jinping said on Tuesday, China's National Day.
- Why Xi's state visit bodes well for China-Nepal ties
- Xi-Modi meeting charts course of steady China-India ties
- Xi exchanges congratulations with six CEE countries on 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- China to introduce regulation to improve business environment and facilitate investment
- Premier Li calls for fulfilling major economic targets
Orhan Pamuk, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature, whose books are widely read in China, said on Wednesday that he used Chinese landscape paintings in his book "My Name is Red".
A six-day China-Ireland International Film Festival, the first of its kind ever held in Ireland, kicked off here on Monday night, offering fresh experiences to local cinemagoers.
As one of events of the 2019 China Tourism and Culture Week in Morocco, the "Chinese Culture into Campus" event was held on Monday in the northern city of Tangier in Morocco.
An exhibition offering viewers an immersive experience of Vincent Van Gogh's famous paintings opened to the public on Saturday at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai